Client Familiarity Index (CFI) Registration
As part of the process to provide exceptional service and better customer experience, the National Pension Commission (PenCom) has introduced the Client Familiarity Index (CFI) which requires all Retirement Savings Account (RSA) holders to update their records with their Pension Fund Administrator (PFA).
Client Familiarity Index (CFI) is a Know Your Customer (KYC) process whereby RSA holders update their basic information such as address, telephone numbers, email etc with their PFA every three years.
Please find below the benefits of the process as well as documents required:
- Easy client identification on Pension Fund Administrator’s database
- Timely delivery of quarterly statements to clients’ registered email or correspondence address
- Elimination of client multiple identities on Pension Fund Administrator’s database
- Fraud prevention on client’s pension account
- Download CFI form (CFI Form) or complete online here CFI Online Registraion
- Proof of address (Utility bill within the past three months, Valid Driver’s Licence (not expired), Recent Tenancy Agreements, Voters card, National ID card, Active Bank Statement (within the past 3 months) containing current address)
- A copy of your current personal identification document (Bio data page of current international passport, Official/Company identification card, Driver’s License, National Identity Card)
- A recent passport sized photograph taken within the last six (6) months on a white background (name and signature should be indicated on the back of the photograph)
Your completed forms as well as documents are to be submitted at any of our designated branches below:
State Address of Regional Office
- North Central- Abuja Plot 1049 Pated Mable, Ahmadu Bello Way , Area 11, Abuja
- Lagos Island- Victoria Island Wealth House - Plot 1678, Olakunle Bakare Close Off Sanusi Fafunwa Street Victoria Island, Lagos
- Lagos Central - Yaba 360 Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba, Lagos
- Lagos Mainland - Ikeja 14A, Centage Plaza, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
- South-South - Rivers Plot 269 Port Harcourt/Aba Expressway Opposite Shell RA Port Harcourt, Rivers
- South Central - Edo 131 Sapele Road Benin City, Edo
- South West - Oyo 42, Kenneth Dike Way(Former Usis Building), Favor Bus Stop, Bodija Ibadan, Oyo
- South East - Enugu 1St Floor Coal City Shopping Mall Behind Cbn,Okpara Avenue,Enugu State.
- North west - Kano 36/38 Murtala Muhammed Way, Kano
- At the point of submission, our representatives will capture your biometrics which includes your 10 finger prints, photograph and signature.
- Kindly note that on employer’s request, our Pension on Wheel can visit your organization for capturing of staff biometrics.
- For further enquiries, please send an email to email@example.com or speak to us in your preferred language via our 24/7 Call Centre on 01-2716000